Oct 24, 2006

"Come to me" Remix featuring Elephant man and P.Diddy

Deejay Elephant Man's is certainly rising on the international scene, his latest hit remix of "Come to me" orginally done by Sean P.Diddy Combs and Pussy Cat Dolls lead singer Nicole Scherzinger. Come to Me is the first single off Diddy's brand new album Press Play, which was release on October 18. Elephant Man signed a 3 album deal with Bad Boy. This collaboration maybe the first in a series of events leading up to Ele ablum set for release in March, which was orginally shedule for September. Elephant Man says Diddy wants to ensure that the time is right for this album. "I feel very good about this album and the direction my career path is taking.I feel very good and give thanks to God as He has made all things possible," he said. His latest single is Hot Wuk for producer Karim 'DJ Karim' Thompson's Weh Yuh Stop Fah rhythm project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...