Jul 9, 2007

The Game Recording Final Album; Collaborates With Nas and Akon

The Game is in the midst of recording his third and final album in Miami. He recently went in the studio with production Cool & Dre to record the song "Street Ryders". The song sees The Game once again teaming up with Nas with Akon handling the song's hook.

"Akon's dope," Game said about the collaboration on Saturday night in Anaheim, California, where he performed at Power 106's Powerhouse 2007 concert. "I try to work with people who are dope. He's dope, I'm dope — we made crack."



The Game will take a month long break from recording his new album and in the meantime may drop another video from his "Doctor's Advocate" album.

"I'll probably throw something out for the people, some food for thought," he said. "But I'm going on tour in Europe and I'll be over there all summer, [then I'll] come back and work on my third and final album."

SOURCE:HHNLive.com


Technorati Cosmos: related links



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...