Feb 4, 2008

G-Unit mixtape “Return of the Bodysnatchers” Today(04/02/08)….

This Monday morning, 50 is dropping a new G-unit mixtape, called “Return of the Bodysnatchers“…..and he’s giving it away for free. You’ll be able to download the entire thing on Thisis50.com . The regular hard copy will be released the following week, along with a DVD of last summer’s “5-Borough” tour.


More than any other “mainstream marquee” artist, 50 seems to be using the web as his new home. And I keep hearing rumors that his entire staff no longer work for G-unit Records. They work for Thisis50.com.



There was “Paperchasers” song (props to Youheardthatnew.com), and last week there was the Fat Joe diss-song “I’m Leaving” and 50’s American Idol audition “Bottom Girl.” (lol, I keeeed, I keeed….in fact, Ryan Leslie uses a synth to help his vocals, but I think 50 is actually straight singing that hook.)

SOURCE: Miss Info.tv


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...