Apr 4, 2008

Lil' Wayne Struggling to Kick his Addiction

Lil' Wayne is one step closer to kicking his now infamous addiction to syrup. In the May 2008 issue of VIBE magazine the New Orleans rapper tells the urban rag he's doing things to wane himself off the addictive concoction.


"I saw a doctor - he gave me pills, told me, 'This is what you take to get off it.' I never tried them. If them b***hes work, then I probably gotta start. Other than that, it's gonna be hard. What a n***a told me to do is start lessening my amount. So what I do, I tell m***as to pour it for me instead of me pouring it...I be patient.'"


Ah yes, that is brilliant. That's the old "I'm going to stop smoking weed so I buy nickel bags instead of dime bags" trick. Brilliant!.



Weezy also had a message for the haters who question his lifestyle. "Don't judge me until you meet me. And you know when you gonna meet me? Never. So don't judge me. Don't worry about my health because what you doing? And when you tell me what you doing, I bet it ain't half as great as what I'm doing. I smoke, drink, and do what, who, and how I want and I'm going to keep doing. And I'ma die the way I want. And that's that."


Take that haters! If Weezy F Baby wants to kiss Baby and go to "fruit fight" parties with Diddy and Fat Joe he can do as he pleases because your life ain't as great as his-suckers! Finally Weezy still feels like he's not respected enough in the game.


"I still feel like I'm not being respected. I still feel like I don't have the crown. I still feel like there's something I have to do that hasn't been done." things.


SOURCE:SOHH.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...