Feb 18, 2009

ZIGGY MARLEY WILL RELEASE FIRST CHILDREN’S REGGAE ALBUM MAY 5

Tuff Gong Worldwide will release Ziggy Marley’s third solo album, Family Time, on May 5. Marley produced the album with legendary producer Don Was. The album will feature a variety of family and friends including Rita Marley (Ziggy’s mother), Cedella Marley (sister), Judah Marley (daughter), Paul Simon, Jack Johnson, Willie Nelson, Toots Hibberts, Elizabeth Mitchell, Laurie Berkner, Paula Fuga and two stories narrated by Jamie Lee Curtis.

“Growing up music was an important part of my childhood,” Marley says. “I see it being just as important in my children and all children’s growth and development. Music helps children to grow with open minds and open hearts and this is my message. This record represents my daily family life and is inspired by my three-year-old daughter Judah and baby Gideon. It was a joy to make and opened up new avenues in my creativity. Family Time is for all families and especially the world family.”


SOURCE: skopemag.com

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...