Jan 26, 2010

Who Assualted Gaza Kim, Who in Vybz Kartel's Portmore Empire?

Gaza Kim recently released a statement confirming rumors of a recent assault. Few details about the alleged assault have been released at this time, and the extent of her injuries are unknown.In a statement released earlier yesterday, Gaza Kim confirmed that she was physically assaulted, and that she was recuperating from her injuries. She also stated that she is seeking legal advice.

Check out the statement below...

I will like to make it known that I've heard rumors about an incident that occurred over the weekend.

I, Kim Hamilton aka Gaza Kim will like to make it publicly known that I was indeed assaulted over the weekend. I've visited the doctor... I'm still traumatized but recuperating through my ordeal.

I've taken the necessary actions to correct the wrong that was done against me and legal advice has been sought out.

I ask my fans, family and friends to not only sympathize but empathize with me in my time of need. Future comments will be made through my publicist and legal team.

This statement is an official statement made available through my publicist and other media broadcasts will be coordinated at a later date by my representatives.

Signed, Kim Hamilton

Gaza Kim first came on the scene with the hit duet single "Teenage Pregnancy" and "Twice My Age" with Vybz Kartel. Many may not give the song credit for the raw portrayal of pregnancy situations in Jamaica because of the delivery. Gaza Kim has become a strong competitor in the dancehall arena as top upcoming female artists. Kim's hit singles includes "Twice My Age", "Amen", "Bill" featuring Lisa Hype and "Amen".

SOURCE

MORE ON THIS ARTICLE BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...