Nov 29, 2006

50 Cent Gets Soulful On New Album

Rapper 50 Cent plans to show off his soulful skills on his third album Before I Self Destruct after falling in love with Motown classics. The In Da Club hitmaker - real name Curtis Jackson - is planning to shock fans next spring with his new sound.He says, "I want the music to sound like something I haven't done before so I needed to change the guys I worked with on the last project." "On my last album I stuck with what people have expected from me already but now I feel more comfortable to do something else. I've been listening to a lot of Motown stuff - Smokey Robinson - a lot of older music, so I got a lot of soulful loops." "I took material from some old, old records and recreated them." source: teenmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...