Dec 2, 2006

Movado on the cover of Fader Magazine

Newcomer to the dancehall Movado has joined the likes of Bob Marley his son Damian and Baby Cham to grace the cover of Fader Magazine. Mavado says the magazine approached his manager, Julian Jones-Griffiths, about appearing in the magazine and making the cover, and as they say, the rest is history. He also made his debut on the Billboard Hot 100 a while ago, of these two accomplishments he is very proud. With reference to the direction of his career Movado said, "Me see my career a go pon a different level. As me speak one a di song dem, Whe Dem a Do deh pon di Billboard. The last time I checked it was at 40-odd and it entered at 63. Even if you enter at 100, it is good because you are up there with the top 100 songs in the world, I'll just be working harder and I'm almost finished my album. I am supposed to be meeting with Wyclef next week to do a song on my album. Also I have a song called Dying that a tek the people abroad and I love the strength," he said. source:islandevents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...