Dec 2, 2006

"That is Why I'm Hot" remix feat. Baby Cham and Junior"One Blood"Reid

American King/UBO artist MIMS has teamed up with reggae legend Junior Reid and Cham and is dashing more fuel to his already radio blazing debut banger "This is Why I'm Hot," with a remix. Produced by Miami-based production team, The Blackout Movement, the remix of "This is Why I'm Hot" brings two generations of the hottest reggae artists together with one of the hottest new emcees to not only explode on the scene in clubs and at radio but to do so among heavyweights during the height of fourth quarter radio play frenzy. MIMS debut album "Music Is My Savior" is due in stores early 2007. "As an emcee with Jamaican ancestry it was humbling to have the legendary Junior Reid, an artist who has touched so many people with his music not only say that I'm "next in line" but to touch this track with his talents," says Washington Heights, NYC native MIMS. "It was great to bring Reid together with an artist like Cham who, like me has made such great movements in music alone in one year. I wanted to add a twist to the remix by taking it left field and bringing two of the hottest reggae/dancehall artists you wouldn't expect together on a track like 'This is Why I'm Hot' and I accomplished that." While the original "This is Why I'm Hot", continues to explode in clubs and at radio with a nationwide radio listening audience (including major radio markets) of 59 million and growing with over 800 radio spins a week, the single is also making rapid runs up the Rhythmic Rolling and Mix Show Media Base charts. source:prweb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...