Jul 2, 2007

Rihanna: People In Barbados Hate her ???

In an interview last Saturday with the U.S. based magazine Entertainment Weekly, she stated, when asked if fellow Bajans in the country of her birth were happy for her that "a lot of them hate me but a lot of them love me".

But she added: "They always have something to say about what I'm wearing . . . . If I wear a swimsuit to the beach, it's a problem; they put it on the front of the newspaper and call into programmes."



The 19-year-old also told the magazine that it annoyed her when people whom she tried to represent constantly said negative things about her. “I didn't have to put tridents in my videos," she told Entertainment Weekly on its website, ew.com.

"I didn't have to even mention that I'm from Barbados. But I do and people kind of take it for granted. They hate me. They talk . . . about me all the time. But I'm like, whatever. I'm still doing this 'cause I love to do it and you're not going to stop me," she added.

SOURCE


Technorati Cosmos: related links



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...