Aug 11, 2007

50 Cent said "I'll Quit if Outsold by West"

50 Cent Promises to Quit his Solo Career if Kanye West Outsells Him. Both 50 Cent and kanye West albums hit the street on September 11. Fifty believes his new album will outsell Kanye West's upcoming disc, and he's betting his solo career on it"Let's raise the stakes," 50 told hip-hop Web site SOHH.com in a story posted Friday, Aug. 10, 2007. "If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer write music. I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums.".

In a recent interview with Complex.com, 50 expressed his dissatisfaction with his rank on MTV’s Hottest MC’s list.
"MTV can suck my dick. It doesn’t matter. I could say whatever I want. If I want to be an asshole, idiot, I could just say whatever I want. You know what I mean, like, I’m just doing this as an example, because I don’t really mean literally MTV could—I could say it, like MTV could say that that’s their favorite artist because that’s one person’s opinion. Whoever they said, “Can you go out and set up this list for us.” That’s their opinion who they put in.They put Game number three when I wrote the three singles that created him. What does that mean? That I’m number 3? Because you’re not into me this week, I get a chance to sit in the number eight spot, but the project that I created is number three."
Temper tantrums and inviting people to your dick over a list = not boss behavior.(AP Photo/Kevork Djansezian)

Print Page

SOURCE: ABC News

Technorati Cosmos: related links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...