Sep 26, 2007

Another Pregnancy Denial; Jennifer Lopez Denies the Pregnancy

All those recent reports that Jennifer Lopez is three months pregnant? The star says don’t believe them. Does this denial sounds familiar, I recall rapper Foxy Brown and Jamaican Dancehall Ce'cile denying they were pregnant earlier this month. I have to ask have these ladies conspired to get media attention.


JLO amde her denial when she told UsWeekly not to believe the rmours. “No, no! We get this every week!” Lopez told Us at the September 20 party in London for her upcoming album, Brave.


It was reported that JLo used In vitro fertilization, because she wanted a baby so bad. She said, "No, no! We get this every week!”



“I don’t mind when people talk about this. I get the interest. I’m not the only [celeb] who gets these rumors. Everyone calls about this every month . . . but, no.”



SOURCE:Delisted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...