Nov 16, 2007

T.I. "The King Ain't Dead"




T.I. is probably bored out of his mind.


I've never been on house arrest, but I know what it feels like to be regulated indoors and not able to leave as you wish, its torture. Boredom and torture can be the only reasons why T.I. would release this video of him claiming that he will be "exonerated on all charges." I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think it would be a good look if my high-profile client went on the internet making statements as his trial looms in the distance. Especially after the judge has warned T.I. not to do anything "to undermine their ability to represent you." The King, in true Gangstalicious fashion (no, I'm not calling dude gay), said that he is putting his faith in God and the system. That's good to hear, but please Tip, no more videos, save the talking for the trial. Just chill out.


SOURCE:REZIDUE

Subscribe:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...