Apr 9, 2008

Mariah Carey remixes "Touch My Body" with Sizzla

Is this a match made in heaven? Mariah Carey has teamed up with none other than Sizzla Kolanji to remix her hit single "Touch My Body."

Although the remix did not find both artists together in studio, Sizzla's smooth sound rides the rhythm as he sings, “Girl when you're feeling lonely and you need someone to touch you, to squeeze and rub your sexy body, girl I'm here to love you. When you're feeling all excited about something so special, girl I'm most delighted to give you all my loving sentimental,” before he breaks into his signature falsetto, offering a smooth listen for fans.

Sizzla also had a recent collaboration with another international superstar, as he and Lil' Wayne now have a video out for their recent single together dubbed, The Only Reason.


SOURCE:Islandevents



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...