Nov 17, 2008

Da’Ville On Tours In Connecticut And Brooklyn, New York

Da’Ville recently delivered nick performances in Connecticut and Brooklyn, New York.

After receiving a warm reception from fans who were in attendance at the annual Girls Call show which was held at the West Indian Social Club in Hartford, Connecticut on November 7, Da’Ville gave the fans exactly what they expected. An entertaining set, spliced with songs including Always on My Mind, Cant Get Over You, Yesterday and his current radio charmer Missing You Now.

Shortly after his performance, he was mobbed by exuberant fans for photo opportunities and autographs.

After leaving that show, Da’Ville proceeded to Brooklyn, New York for DJ Elly’s birthday bash which featured among other performers, Etana, and Little Hero.

Even though he traveled so many hours to get to the venue before, Da’Ville still managed to deliver a good account of himself with the hits that he is known for.

Some patrons who were tired from the long show, decided to leave the venue prior to Da’Ville’s performance. The fans who waited patiently for the singer, were not the least disappointed. Like a true professional, Da’Ville closed the show in fine style. He later invited Screechy Dan on stage.

Said Da’Ville ‘I would not miss this event, because DJ Elly has supported my career in NY over the years even when no one else knew about me. I had to show my respect and appreciation to him and the people that make me who I am . The fans’.


SOURCE: TO DI WORLD.COM

2 comments:

  1. Wooooow i really enjoyed myself. the show was long and drawn out but when di singa hit the stage even though it was late him do him thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi naw lie. di man can sing. big up u self

    ReplyDelete

Loading...