Jul 6, 2007

Hybrid Events Challenges A.T.I and R.T.I in Negril

Hybrid Events from out of Miami Fl. has entered The Negril Independence Weekend with its own party series tagged "Go Ultra Negril 2k7". Hybrid Events is known both in Miami, Fl and Jamaica for it's Ultra Super All Inclusive parties which includes Blink, Spice, Glamorous Life and Striptease Sundays. "Go Ultra Negril 2k7' is promoted as a Upscale Premier Party Alternative for the Mature and sexy, which wil run from Aug 3rd to 6th, the same time as A.T.I and R.T.I.

Friday Aug. 3rd. Glamorous Life @ Ricks Cafe 9pm until (ADM $15) Included on the Band

Saturday Aug. 4th. Get Wet @ Beachcomber (Private Beach and Terrace) Negril Styled Wet Fete - (Noon to 7pm) (ADM $30) Included on the Band

Saturday Aug. 4th. VIP - Ultra All Inclusive - All White Party. @ Risky Business - Limited Access. 9pm till 4am(ADM $45) Included on the Band

Sunday Aug. 5th. SPICE - barefoot beach party @ Half Moon Beach Club Negril. (Voted Negrils Best Party of Independence Weekend.) NOON to 10PM (ADM $45) Included on the Band (Limited Access)

Monday. Aug 6th. Last Lap - Detox Party. For Band Members Only. Bonus Track! .

The band costs for the this year's Independence Weekend are;

  • R.T.I is $8500(early bird band)
  • A.T.I is $7500
  • "Go Ultra Negril 2k7' $6500 or US$100,

Who will come out on top this Independence Weekend will it be The heavy Hitters A.T.I or R.T.I or will it be the newcomers Hybrid with there Negril Ultra Package.

SOURCE

Technorati Cosmos: related links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...